Sunday, November 9, 2014

Getting Started

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Forgotten Featherpen. :) Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and visit for a while. You are very welcome to wander in and out as much as you like and to linger as you see fit.

This blog is just beginning so right now there might not be a whole lot to look at, but there are some things to read already. For more information about me please visit the  "An Introduction" page. For some insights into what this blog will be about, please visit the "The Content" page.  I hope you enjoy your reading. :)

I am very excited about filling this blog with interesting and creative content. If you have any questions or comments please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very eager to hear your thoughts or questions. Please use the comment section to encourage good conversation for curious readers and fellow writers. Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to most comments so make sure to check back!